We are a firm of UK based specialist Employment Law Solicitors who represent a broad range of employees in Tribunal claims from junior workers through to senior executives.
Got-the-boot.com is the online trading name of Morris Legal (Solicitors) Ltd based in Solihull, West Midlands, a niche firm of Employment Law Solicitors. Dean Morris, Senior Partner, has over 22 years experience as a Solicitor successfully representing Claimants in thousands of Employment Tribunal claims achieving the best possible outcome for his many satisfied clients.
We offer expert Employment Law advice and Employment Tribunal representation to Claimants residing across the UK including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and we frequently represent Claimants at Tribunals in London, Watford, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff, Ashford, and Southampton.
We offer free employment law advice and a free initial assessment of your case. We often take on and frequently succeed in cases where a Union or Insurer has previously declined to take it on because they assess prospects of success as too weak.
Subject to an assessment of merits, we may be able to offer the following forms of representation namely:
- Genuine No Win No Fee if the case has sufficient merit (we do not expect you to pay large barristers fees for representation win or lose or other hidden charges or insurance premiums);
- Insurance Funded Claim (via home insurance legal expenses cover – you have the right to instruct a lawyer of your choice);
- An agreed hourly rate;
- A agreed fixed fee.
- We are niche specialist Employment Law Solicitors NOT an unqualified employment consultant, claims management (marketing) company or third party middle man;
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to whom you have the right to complain;
- We are members of the Employment lawyers Association;
- We have professional indemnity insurance in place up to £3Million.
- We have a proven track record at what we do.
What should you do now?
We have designed the site to assist you in understanding the law as it relates to many areas of employment law, so please feel free to browse the site before making any decisions. However may we refer you to our Legal Notice.
Once you have decided to proceed to the first stage no obligation assessment by one of our specialist employment law solicitors, please complete the online questionnaire and let your problem be ours. The Next Step.
What have you got to lose?
We very much look forward to working in partnership with you to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome, for ultimately, your success is our reputation.
Morris Legal (Solicitors) Ltd.