We are a firm of UK based Specialist Employment Law Solicitors who represent a broad range of employees from blue collar workers through to senior executives.
Got-the-boot.com is the online trading name of Morris Legal (Solicitors) Ltd based in Solihull, West Midlands, a niche firm of Employment Law solicitors conducting employment litigation only, nothing else.
We offer expert Employment Law advice and Tribunal representation to Claimants residing across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Subject to an assessment of merits, we may be able to offer the following forms of representation namely:
- Genuine No Win No Fee (we do not expect you to pay large barristers fees for representation win or lose or other hidden charges or insurance premiums);
- Insurance Funded Claim (via home insurance legal expenses cover – you have the right to instruct a lawyer of your choice);
- Private client hourly rate;
- Fixed Fee.
- See what others have said about us at www.solicitor.info
- We are niche specialist Employment Law Solicitors NOT an unqualified employment consultant, claims management (marketing) company or third party middle man;
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to whom you have the right to complain;
- We are members of the Employment lawyers Association;
- We have professional indemnity insurance in place up to £3Million.
What should you do now?
We have designed the site to assist you in understanding the law as it relates to many areas of employment law, so please feel free to browse the site before making any decisions. However may we refer you to our Legal Notice.
Once you have decided to proceed to the first stage no obligation assessment by one of our specialist employment law solicitors, please complete the online questionnaire and let your problem be ours. The Next Step.
What have you got to lose?
We very much look forward to working in partnership with you to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome, for ultimately, your success is our reputation.
Morris Legal (Solicitors) Ltd.